Help us welcome Jill Fraundorf, PT, MS to Balance Within!
Jill is a rare 25-year Expert Physical Therapist that is hands-down one of the very most talented and skilled PT’s we have ever met. We are honored to welcome her to our team! Learn more about her amazing skills below
Specializing in: Pain Relief, Orthopedics, Spine, Expert John F. Barnes Myofascial Release, Functional Manual Therapy, Visceral Manipulation, CranioSacral Therapy, TMJ Dysfunction, Vertigo/Vestibular Rehabilitation
“My interest in human anatomy and physiology coupled with a desire to help others led me to become a physical therapist. I have had an incredible career journey fueled by an intrinsic desire to learn and to facilitate healing, which continues still. My combination of advanced specialty skills gives me great access to the connective tissue system. Since this system is the environment for every structure within the body, treating it fosters amazing results and allows my patients to return to the life they want.
Our bodies are constantly changing and have an impressive capacity to adapt. Quite often, pain appears only after the adaptive options have been depleted. This means the underlying causes of pain are often located quite a distance from the pain symptoms. Therefore, it is essential to look at the whole body to effectively address the root causes.
As a physical therapist, I am a movement system specialist and continually witness the inextricable link between movement and health. Delivering excellent treatment certainly demands this science, but I believe that delivering compassionate care is also an art because our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being are inseparable. It is immensely rewarding to help my patients restore and optimize their movement and health, especially when they have been struggling with pain for years without much benefit from other treatments.”
- Licensed Physical Therapist (UW – LaCrosse, 1993)
- Master of Science: Human Kinetics (UW – Milwaukee, 2002. Thesis: Effects of Explosive Training of the Hip Abductors on Rate of Force Production, Strength and Motor Function in Older Women.)
- Adjunct Faculty Member: Evidence-Based Physical Therapy (UW – Milwaukee, DPT Program)
- Expert Myofascial Release Practitioner (John F. Barnes Method)
- Functional Manual Therapy (Institute of Physical Art)
- Visceral Manipulation (Barral Institute)
- CranioSacral Therapy (Upledger Institute)
- Orthopedics and Sports Medicine (Curative Rehabilitation Services, Rehabilitation Institute of Wisconsin)
- Wellness and Injury Prevention (Rehabilitation Institute of Wisconsin)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Therapy Training (Vertigo Treatment)
- APTA (American Physical Therapy Association) and WPTA (Wisconsin Physical Therapy Association) Member since 1993