We Help Active Adults Find LASTING Solutions to Nagging Aches & Pains NATURALLY So They Can Get Back to the Workouts & Active Outdoor Lifestyle They LOVE... WITHOUT Medications, Costly Surgeries Or the Stress & Worry of Slowing Down With Age
FREE WOMEN’S HEALTH VIRTUAL WORKSHOP:
“Building a Better Core from the Pelvic Floor Up”
Thursday, October 28th from 6:30-7:30pm
Mamas, This Workshop is perfect for you if you’re:
- Tired of leaking with running, jumping or even just daily life
- Feeling embarrassed, frustrated and disheartened since the birth of your baby, thinking you’ll never be able to get your body back to where it was?
- Finding sex painful or uncomfortable
- Having trouble keeping up with your kids and feel you’re missing out on life
- Worried about hip, back or pelvic pain that doesn’t go away no matter what you do
- Frustrated that other approaches haven’t worked or confused about what to try
- Looking for a long-term solution that will get rid of these problems for good (without medications or surgery)
Need Help Deciding If Physical Therapy Is Right For You?
Talk To A PT On The Phone
If you’re not quite ready to book an appointment yet, you might have some questions you would like answered first. Click below to request to speak with a PT first.
Ask About Availability & Cost
If you want to know more about our clinics in Wisconsin then please just click the button below and complete the short form:
Free Discovery Consult
We understand you may want to find out a little more about physical therapy before booking an appointment. Click below it that’s you!
Who We Help at Balance Within Integrative Physical Therapy
At Balance Within Integrative Physical Therapy, we understand that every single person’s pain is unique, which is why our first step is to get a deep understanding of what is happening to your body, and how it is effecting your life so we can create a plan that focuses on YOU and your goals.
Need Some Tips To Get Relief Right Now?
Our unique approach Integrates the VERY BEST Science from Evidence-Based Physical Therapy with CUTTING EDGE Holistic Therapies to address the MISSING LINKS others have overlooked. this allows our patients to achieve results... even when other approaches have failed
What Other People Just Like You Are Saying About Balance Within Integrative Physical Therapy...
Doctors of Physical Therapy Jereme and Sarah Trunk made their dream come true with opening Balance Within PT in 2015. They had become frustrated with the traditional Physical Therapy world and chose to create the true change they wanted to see.
A clinic with full 60-minute one-on-one sessions – so you can get better quicker, don’t have to compete with other patients for your PT’s attention and you don’t have to come back as often, saving you precious time and money…