We are so excited to introduce our new Rockstar Therapist, Darcy!!!
Darcy's First Day is TOMORROW, Wednesday, 7/11 at Pathways (Delafield). Check out her amazing skills below. We had her treat us as part of her interview process, and we have to say that you're definitely in for a treat!
P.S. Starting this Thursday, 7/12, Darcy will also be teaching our popular "Release" class every Thursday from 9-10am at our partner location, Studio 83 Pilates in Hartland. Featuring gentle stretching, relaxation and self treatment techniques with Myofascial Release. Learn more and sign up HERE.
Darcy McCormick, PTA, CPT
Specializing In: Chronic Pain, Spine, John F. Barnes Myofascial Release (MFR), Postural Analysis & Correction, Core Training, Myofascial Release Self-Treatment Training
"I began my journey as a patient suffering from shoulder, neck, and low back pain. Being less active had become a way of life after auto accidents, overuse injuries, and protective parent instincts (slipping on the stairs while carrying my infant). These injuries never seemed to resolve with traditional therapies and kept returning to haunt me. I finally found relief with myofascial release and therapeutic strengthening; this allowed me to return to playing with the kids, biking, running, and golfing.
My personal experience lead me to my passion of helping others experience authentic healing through MFR, self awareness, knowledge, movement, and education in self treatment. I love helping my patients become independent, happy, and healthy once more!
My ‘tool box’ of skills has allowed me to help many patients see life-changing results through our joint efforts (pun intended)! You can overcome ANYTHING when you have the right tools!"
- Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant (MATC, 2012)
- Myofascial Release Certification (John F. Barnes Method)
- ART (Active Release Technique) Training
- ACE Personal Training Certification
- Function First Pain-Free Movement Specialist
- Bachelors of Business Administration (UW-Milwaukee)
- Spine and Orthopedics Specialties (Evolution Exercise & Spine Center, Franklin Rehabilitation)
- Volunteer Pet Therapy Team (Roger's Memorial Hospital)
- Owner of PAGO, LLC "People Against Getting Old"; encouraging people to get and stay active with fun outings and events
- Phone: 262.751.6503 (Direct)
- Email: Darcy@BalanceWithinPT.com
Note: Darcy is also an Expert Therapist Instructor for our popular "Release" class offered through our partner, Studio 83 Pilates (featuring gentle stretching and self Myofascial Release). Learn more HERE.